Sooo quite a lot of things
– I went to Mallorca for a week. This girl got herself a taaaan and ate loads of ice cream and peaches and cherries. It was a treat yoself week.
– As I’ve posted recipes instead of link love posts for like 2 weeks now, I’ve been waiting to say that I was featured in the Teen Bloggers Article in Foodiecrush Magazine! I made these crazy ass chocolate + vanilla marble cookies sandwiched with a MALTED VANILLA BROWN BUTTER GELATO.
*Chhst* Public Service Announcement: There has been a spillage of AWESOME in the TWC ice cream isle *Chhst*
– aaaand I also did some more photography for Buzzfeed!
– If you subscribe via some way that lets you see my whole blog layout, then you may have noticed I did a tiiiny bit of a revamp on TWC. I added some buttons to the side bar (they’re not very fancy, it was like 5 mins in photoshop :/ )
– I’m finally going to be posting that Angel food Cake you may have seen me talk about on various social media (about a month ago. woahh. Okay, sorry for that!) soon, and a reaallly really quick savoury lunch dealie (although I’m naht too crazy about the photos. Dull lighting, why you maka me cry???)
– and hollly schmoly, the Kitchn named me as one of The Top 15 Food instagrams accounts to follow. Excuse me for a second (*doesn’t* go do 1-person Mexican wave…) What, who ever said anything about Mexican wave?? who even is that?..
– I want to stand around all day and talk about these Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Chickpeas.You have got to be crazy town to not want those.
– These Tomato, Goats Cheese and Basil Pesto tarts are SO GORGEOUS and easy! Heather, how do you make such beautiful food!?!
-Tracy layered up popcorn with toasted coconut flakes. It’s like a parfait, but crunchy and COCONUTTY (i.e. 314% better) . That popcorn, I just… (and my mum subscribes to Shutterbean too, and I knew she’d opened the post because I heard her, FROM UPSTAIRS, going “AHH COCONUT POPCORN”)
-Megan, Megan, Megan, could you put any more things into a sentence that I’d like to make all at once? Ice cream, brownies, cookies and crafts. I’m so there.
– and then there’s Ashley’s Coconut stuffed ice cream. Pretty dreamy stuff. Okay. Well I think we’re seeing a pattern here. Obviously layering coconut flakes into food is where it’s at, and I am all for it. #5ever.