L³ Thursdays: Marble Cookies with Brown Butter Gelato

Chocolate + Vanilla Marble Cookies sandwiched with Malted Vanilla Browned Butter Gelato // Top With Cinnamon for Foodiecrush Mallorca 006-13

Mallorca 014-16 Mallorca 017-17

Life

Sooo quite a lot of things

– I went to Mallorca for a week. This girl got herself a taaaan and ate loads of ice cream and peaches and cherries. It was a treat yoself week.

– As I’ve posted recipes instead of link love posts for like 2 weeks now, I’ve been waiting to say that I was featured in the Teen Bloggers Article in Foodiecrush Magazine! I made these crazy ass chocolate + vanilla marble cookies sandwiched with a MALTED VANILLA BROWN BUTTER GELATO.

*Chhst* Public Service Announcement: There has been a spillage of AWESOME in the TWC ice cream isle *Chhst*

Chocolate + Vanilla Marble Cookies sandwiched with Malted Vanilla Browned Butter Gelato // Top With Cinnamon for Foodiecrush Chocolate + Vanilla Marble Cookies sandwiched with Malted Vanilla Browned Butter Gelato // Top With Cinnamon for Foodiecrush

– aaaand I also did some more photography for Buzzfeed!

– If you subscribe via some way that lets you see my whole blog layout, then you may have noticed I did a tiiiny bit of a revamp on TWC. I added some buttons to the side bar (they’re not very fancy, it was like 5 mins in photoshop :/ )

– I’m finally going to be posting that Angel food Cake you may have seen me talk about on various social media (about a month ago. woahh. Okay, sorry for that!) soon, and a reaallly really quick savoury lunch dealie (although I’m naht too crazy about the photos. Dull lighting, why you maka me cry???)

– and hollly schmoly, the Kitchn named me as one of The Top 15 Food instagrams accounts to follow. Excuse me for a second (*doesn’t* go do 1-person Mexican wave…) What, who ever said anything about Mexican wave?? who even is that?..

Link-Loves

– I want to stand around all day and talk about these Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Chickpeas.You have got to be crazy town to not want those.

– Billy made cheddar jalapeño bread. and crouton-ified it. It makes me feel like this.

– These Tomato, Goats Cheese and Basil Pesto tarts are SO GORGEOUS and easy! Heather, how do you make such beautiful food!?!

-Tracy layered up popcorn with toasted coconut flakes. It’s like a parfait, but crunchy and COCONUTTY (i.e. 314% better) . That popcorn, I just… (and my mum subscribes to Shutterbean too, and I knew she’d opened the post because I heard her, FROM UPSTAIRS, going “AHH COCONUT POPCORN”)

-Megan, Megan, Megan, could you put any more things into a sentence that I’d like to make all at once? Ice cream, brownies, cookies and crafts. I’m so there.

– and then there’s Ashley’s Coconut stuffed ice cream. Pretty dreamy stuff. Okay. Well I think we’re seeing a pattern here. Obviously layering coconut flakes into food is where it’s at, and I am all for it. #5ever.

Comments

I am glad you liked the photo. My mum was reading the post and getting so confused by all of my reaction photos from tumblr :/

1. Brad Gelfond says

Hi – the crazy ass chocolate + vanilla marble cookies sandwiched with a MALTED VANILLA BROWN BUTTER GELATO LOOK AMAZING!!!!

GIRLfriend. Stop it with these cookies. Seriously out of control. You are tremendously talented and continue to blow me away. Huge congrats on Foodiecrush. The issue was amazing and loved seeing + reading more about you in it. The egg dinner photos were great, too. You’re killin’ it! Thanks for including me on your list. xo

thank you thank you Ashley! :)
      and it was my pleasure!!! As soon as I saw ‘coconut’ in the title of that recipe, you had my heart.

Oh my goodness those ice cream sandwiches looks devilishly gooey-good.
    Came across your instagram and facebook and I’d just like to let you know that I’m absolutely in love with your blog, your recipes and your enticing food pics. They all work as a magic combo.
    On top of that, I’m super excited to know that you live in London. I’ve lived in Sydney for 4 years and I’m relocating to London in September. Maybe I’ll see you around!
    And keep up with the good work – you’re an amazing food blogger xo

A
    xx

Um WOW those cookies look oh-my-god-ridiculously good. Seriously. Congraulations on all the awesome things that have been going on for you lately! And you’ve got yourself a new follower here :) xx

Your photos are absolutely STUNNING. And those cookies look absolutely delicious. Keep blogging!
    Congratulations on all you have accomplished, you truly deserve it and your hard work and passion truly shows through.

Holy crap, those ice cream cookie sandwiches. WHAT. Congrats on the FoodieCrush Mag feature AND The Kitchn instagram shoutout!!! So deserved. =D

Those brown sugar chickpeas are so ridiculous. I love discovering things by accident. They’re like healthy candy to me, which is the best kind of candy, because then I can eat ALL THE “CANDY.” Thanks for the shoutout! (: Also, I can’t wait for the angel food cake post!!

Aaaaand, I already replied on my blog, but I will repeat myself now: OMG MKIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heheh thanks Carey!
      Ahh, yes angel food cake coming soon (it has strawberries on top of it. that’s how long ago i made it :/ )

YES OMG OMG OMG 😀